Nov 30, 2008

someone help me

I am really starting to seriously think that there is something wrong with me. Some of you who know me know that I had an exceedingly rough few days over the last couple of weeks, and I feel like it has sucked all the resolve out of me. I simply can't give anything more.

The timing is terrible. It's the end of classes, and I have 2500 word paper due tomorrow... but I can't seem to work on it. I have been in the library for the last two and a half hours: I have three points, and have read an introduction, and taken some books out on speck. I am having to skip work tonight, but I just don't know where I can get the energy and ideas for this paper. And the stupid thing is, it is the last paper of the term - if I can just get over this last little hump, soon it will be exams and I can take some well-deserved mental time off over the Christmas holidays.

Does anyone have any ideas? Anyone want to write me a paper?

I'll just continue staring off into the fog until the library closes...

1 comments:

Claire 3:52 PM  

Just focus on one task at a time. Find an opening, a topic sentence. Focus on the present moment and that only. Don't project further than that and you won't get overwhelmed. I don't think you're the only person who's feeling this way right now. If that doesn't help, I used to be pretty good at writing papers.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP