Feb 6, 2010

friday photo challenge

So I am late, I realize that. But I have been in Vancouver getting set up as an Olympic volunteer, so here is my late submission.


I took this picture when I was recovering from having my wisdom teeth removed, and then two weeks later, having some surgery near the base of my spine, which meant I couldn't sit down for two weeks.

Needless to say, I spent a lot of time wandering around. This picture was taken in Sierra Park, near my parents place in Victoria.

I think that the leave represent variety in such a big way for me. There can be thousands on a tree, none the same, but when we pick up a fallen leaf, we say "Oh, a leaf."




2 comments:

..al 9:17 PM  

Beautiful...

What a gorgeous blue the sky is...and how the orange, flame and yellow colours seem to be bursting out!

Wow(you being an Olympics volunteer)!!!

The Steadfast Warrior 10:08 PM  

I love this! What a great example! And I really think your explanation is more than a little thought provoking...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP