Aug 23, 2005

Ah, the things I have accomplished

With the help of roommates and my sister, I spent last weekend painting my room. I am so happy with the way that it has turned out. It feels like my space now. The colour before I painted (as evidenced by the photos below) was just not restful. I woke up in the morning to bright orange. I have red sheets on my bed. Nothing went with everything. The new colours are excellent.

But there is a creepy side to the painting of my room. I selected my colours off of the swatches at the paint store, and ordered the paint using the number on the swatch. I never look at the name of the paint, because it never connects to the colour anyways. So I order the paint, and the cashier types the numbers into the computer and passes me my invoice. The colour on my walls is called “Lamb’s Ear.” I think that that information just reinforces my point above. What is the name of my darker plate-rail colour? That’s right, you guessed it…

Butchart Gardens

Creepy, eh? Just when I didn’t think that the Gardens could creep into my life any more, they crop up again. I really do like the colour though.

Anyways, speaking of the Gardens, I gotta shower and get ready to go. I’ll try and update again in the next couple of days. I have a lot that has been going on, I just haven’t really felt like blogging lately.

Ciao!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP