Oct 10, 2005

Good times for all

Well, I have had a great couple of weeks. I did indeed go to Nanaimo, and did exactly what I planned to… nothing. School is going pretty well, I just had two mid-terms last week and they both went alright. I don’t have marks yet, so things may change, but so far, feelin’ pretty good.

Last week I went to go and see Feist at Sugar with Samara, Crystal, and ran into some more people there. The show was running late, but Feist is absolutely amazing live. I haven’t been to many shows, but I really enjoyed myself. And the funny thing is, I had been surfing around iTunes looking for some new music and I stumbled across this artist I had never heard of, called Jason Collett. Well, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that he was one of the opening acts, which was pretty cool.

On Saturday, Lindsay and Ryan were over from the mainland for the Thanksgiving weekend, and so we all got together for a “Get-Drunk-at-Claire’s” night. Claire provided her apartment for the occasion (graciously, I might add) and we all had a great time. I know, Lindsay, I promised to bring you your books, but I forgot. I will send them in the mail.

I went to work for the first time in a couple of weeks yesterday, and it was a great day. I just had to sort of get back into the groove there. Lots of email to read and the like.

Anyways, there are some new picture below, so enjoy!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP