Oct 24, 2005

Memories are so poignant

Some of you may recall a post from last year that began with the following:

"To the little f*ckers that broke into my car last night...F*CK YOU!"

Well, let me repeat my sentiments…

To the fuckers that broke into my car today in BROAD FUCKIN’ DAYLIGHT and went through everything, congratulations, you finally got the balls to actually steal my stereo.

Except you know what I have on my desk? The FACEPLATE! That’s right, you morons! I have the faceplate, not you! It wasn’t even worth your fucking time! I’m not a car thief, and even I know that a STEREO DECK IS USELESS WITHOUT THE FACEPLATE!

AMATEURS!!!

But you accomplished your goal of chaos. Oh but wait, you aren’t actually smart enough to think of that as a goal. So no credit is due.

I have to say though, thank you for not breaking my window. At least I don’t have to make an insurance claim.

But I have spent $600 dollars today replacing the stereo and buying an alarm system. This is the third time that my poor car has been broken into since I got it, and I am sick and tired of it. But in any case, I shouldn’t have this problem anymore.

Oh, by the way, you forgot something else while you were in the car: The speakers. Good Christ, I could have done a better job than you.

Let me close with the same words I used on the post from last year:

"If I ever catch you, I'm gonna twist your balls, rip them off, and ram
them down your F*CKIN' THROAT!!!"

And I have finished for the evening.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP