Dec 30, 2005

And so the update begins

You know what was really sad? I had to go and read my own blog to figure out what I last wrote about, in order to not repeat myself. So sad...

Alright, so I finished my exams on the 13th, and got a couple of my grades in. I got an A- in my German, and a B+ in my English Lit course. I'm still waiting on a grade for the other English course, but in due time it will arrive.

Shortly before the holidays, Liz, Chris, Felicity and Amber threw their 50s Ultra-Lounge martini/cocktail christmas party. It was much much fun to attend, but so many people didn't theme themselves! This was a THEME PARTY! Only a few people brought things for the kitschy gift exchange, and only a few of us bothered to dress up, meaning that we ended up looking slightly ridiculous in all the photos. Chloe came over from Vancouver for the party, and it was great to see her again. I just was completely unable to get drunk at this party. But it was great to get away to Nanaimo before the week of work began. Below are a few pictures from the party.





I had a pretty good Christmas, but I worked A LOT. 7 days in a row, with Boxing day being the last one. I don't think I will work on Christmas Day next year, it was just too hectic. I went to the family house, Liz and Chris came down from Nanaimo, so it was good to hang out with them, albeit briefly. On Boxing Day, we had our usual "Stair Gang Christmas" with the high-school friends at Butchart Gardens. It was the best possible visit this year. We went for drinks in the Dining Room, and a grand time skating, and then wrapped up the evening with our gift exchange. A great time had by all.

A belated Merry Christmas to everyone, and Happy New Year!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP