May 15, 2006

new house

Here I am two weeks after my move. Everything went pretty well. I am really liking the new place, and looking forward to getting settled in even more. I just have this to say: Hardwood floors need a lot of cleaning. And I mean a lot. It seems like they are always dirty!

But I have had a very productive day. I walked up to UVic this morning and declared my program, English Major with a Minor in Professional Writing. I also picked up the new Academic Calendar for next year, so I can start choosing my courses for next year. Except I have a late registration date (July 5) so we'll see what I actually get in to. I also mowed the lawn today! House looks a lot better for having a tidy lawn!

Anyways, back to domesticity. The bathroom needs a good cleaning.

I'm out.

1 comments:

The Steadfast Warrior 9:19 AM  

Yeah, it seems the bigger the space, the more cleaning. At least your place isn't a deathtrap! :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP