Mar 14, 2009

importance


Lindsay posted her Show and Tell over on her blog, and it got me to thinking about the important events in my life. And, in connection with Lindsay's post about her wedding invitations, I thought that I would post one of the important events in my life, which was participating in Lindsay's wedding.







As you can see, Lindsay and I have a friendship that goes WAY back into Grade 11 for both us. We even dated for, oh, what was it Linds? About 10 days? I distinctly remember a Halloween at your house and I was so nervous and terrified at the same time. Needless to say, Lindsay and I were not meant to be, not in the dating sense of the word.


We've remained very good friends throughout the years, and our friendship has involved other people as well. As time pass, some friendships grow and change, and Lindsay's and mine has gotten very strong. One of the greatest honours I have had was being asked to be the emcee at her wedding.



I had never been an emcee, but I will vivdly remember each and every moment of it, and I wish I could remember the speech I delivered. I hope it was as warm hearted and caring as I remember.

Helping get the guest list ready the night before...

Toasting the happy couple...


And dancing with the bride...

To friends, may they be as important always as they are now.

1 comments:

The Steadfast Warrior 9:14 PM  

Awww, it not fair! I'm hormonal and cry easily!!! You're so very sweet! 10 days does sound about right. lol.

And yes, I do remember your speech being wonderful and true to our great friendship.

I love all those photos! Here's to many more years my friend...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP