Feb 27, 2005

Updates

So, I have VERY busy lately with much goings-on. The two jobs thing isn't working out for me. So, today I am serving my two weeks notice. I just can't handle it anymore; and besides, the Gardens has plenty of work for me, and pays almost double, so I'm gonna cut my losses.

After my "roadtrip" last Sunday, I didn't do much. Except go to Vancouver. And go to IKEA. Best afternoon ever. That store is crazy! I haven't been there for quite some time, and I had kinda forgotten about it. That store is full of things that people don't really need, but it is so cheap that you can't turn it down. However, I was responsible. I got a duvet cover, dishes (for 6), cutlery, a really cool glass vase, a huge-ass bag of tea lights, and made myself a shopping list for when I go over next. All for $150! Oh, and I saw the best kitchen in their showroom. The whole thing was done up in lusty red-laquer cabinets, with red mottled-glass backsplashes. I would kill for that kitchen. Literally. So look out.

Anyways, I need to go back and stock up on cheap stuff for when I move back to Victoria in a couple months. I suppose I should try and find a place first though, eh?

Anyways, I gotta get going. Shower, errands, etc await!

Then work. At the hotel.

Ugh.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP