Mar 4, 2005

Research Paper

I really should be working on my research paper. After all, it is due on Wednesday, and I work a lot between now and then, but I just can't be bothered. It is much more interesting to sit here listening to Tegan and Sara, Blondie, Jimmy Soul, Sara Slean, and more!

Music is my relief. It doesn't matter what mood I am in, I can always find music to satisfy. In this case, I am in a don't-know-what-I-want-to-do mood, and so my music fits perfectly. A little bit of everything.

Our dishwasher broke yesterday. I was napping, and this sickly grinding, wailing noise came from the kitchen. The dishwasher has blown a gasket, literally. There are black hunks of rubber and plastic floating around in the bottom of it, and the wail it makes when you turn it on says "turn me off! PLEASE!" But now there is an apartment with three people living in it, and no dishwasher. Back to basics I guess.

I went to a Februween party last weekend. Had a blast, stayed for 30 minutes, and left. You can only squeeze so many people into a two-bedroom apartment. I went with my friend Samara. Click here to see the pics. I was a pajama super-hero!

Anyways, I gotta cracking. Much to do today, before driving to Victoria to pick up my sister at 5:30.

Have a great weekend everyone! And to quote Jimmy Soul: If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty women your wife!

I know, the lyrics are incredibly inappropriate to women, but the song is so damn catchy!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP