Jul 20, 2005

Fun in the sun

I had a great couple of days off this week. On Monday night Tara, Samara, Crystal and I went to Thetis Lake to swim and have a picnic dinner. Crystal made AMAZING pad thai (sp?). At least, I assume it was Crystal, I was asleep on the couch. We went for a little swim, and I haven’t been swimming in quite some time, so I was a little rusty. Not as comfortable in the water as I would like to be. Oh well, I guess that is all the more reason to do more swimming this summer until I am comfortable once again. After the lake, we all went back to Tara’s new place, where we all rolled around in the bed and had a jolly old time. Tara made us tea.

On Tuesday, Samara and I lounged around all morning, and then went to Beacon Hill Park and laid in the sun for three hours reading the new Harry Potter book, played Frisbee, and just did very little. It was very relaxing, I really enjoyed it.

Anyways, I have posted pictures below of some of our exploits, so you can all identify. I also have pictures if last week’s trip to Vancouver to visit Lindsay and Ryan, which I will put up soon.

Have a great day everyone!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP