Sep 28, 2005

Fall has... fallen?

It is sooo foggy today! And cold…

But it means that fall has arrived. With fall comes crisp air, beautiful trees, and cozy days spent indoors. The fall is my favourite season, the season of sweater and scarves.

That being said, all of my scarves are in Nanaimo, as I forgot to pack them down with me when I moved. So is my winter coat. It isn’t quite time for that yet, the peacoat is doing just fine, but I best plan ahead. I am off to Nanaimo this weekend to visit Liz and Chris, we’re going to go for a walk by Piper’s Lagoon, relax, watch some classic movies, drink an excellent bottle of wine (courtesy of Matthew, for my birthday) and have a damn good steak too. Oh, and I’ll bring my scarves, coat, and kitchen knives back with me. (Look out Liz, I’m relatively sure I won’t forget this time!!)

I wrote my first vocabulary quiz in German today. It took me 5 minutes. 20 words. That’s what studying 115 words for will do for you! I think that the teacher was a little astonished, but I know that the other half of the class had some early departures as well.

Anyways, I gotta run, Greek and Roman studies is coming up soon, and I should start to drift that way.

Cheers!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP