Nov 19, 2007

fragile

So here I am. Lindsay and I made a commitment to each other to restart our blogs, vowing that we would keep it completely separate from our Facebook lives.

I feel really fragile right now. The last few months have had a lot of good, and a lot of challenges. I am definitely looking forward to the year being behind me. To get back into the blogger groove, I have been looking back through my previous posts... and I miss me. Does that make any sense? I look back, and I seemed so much more, stable or level, a little while ago. I don't know.

I think I am going to have to think for awhile.

1 comments:

The Steadfast Warrior 4:12 PM  

You know, I did the same thing, went back and read a little. I was definitely more reflective before Facebook. Time for that to change.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP