Nov 21, 2007

happenings

Things that have happened to me this year:

- Met Eric
- Got great new job
- Travelled to London and Berlin w/Eric
- Took a Web Design Course and did well
- Moved out of a house and in with Eric
- Went to Edmonton for Eric's birthday present, saw Eartha Kitt Live!
- Developed medical problems
- Medical problems turned into cancer scare (briefly)
- Cancer scare turned back into medical problems
- Waited 5 months for surgery
- Spent the equivalent of days at the doctor's office
- Bought new car
- Stretched my credit cards
- Joined the pension plan
- Moved out of Eric's place to my parents
- Moved into my own apartment
- Got into car accident
- Started payments on my student loan
- Travelled to Kelowna with Liz, toured wineries, and visited friends in Nelson and Vancouver
- Went back to school
- Taking a history course that I absolutely loathe.
- Got my surgery date
- Surgery failed, must go to clinic every day.
- Wisdom teeth acting up, must come out NOW.

I am not sure what kind of year this has been... and it isn't over yet!

2 comments:

The Steadfast Warrior 4:16 PM  

Looks like mt 2006, is your 2007. But don't worry, dramatic events have a way of helping us grow. Worse come to comes, write off this year and start fresh in 2008.

Claire 6:29 PM  

You have a pension plan!! And you drank a lot of wine. Those are two perfectly good happenings.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP