Jan 5, 2009

Dave's meme

Ok, so I thought it was MY turn to start something.

And I don't even know if this is a meme, or perhaps just a challenge.

I want everyone to locate the song that most encapsulates how they have been feeling of late. Don't analyze, just pick the song that you have been listening to, or deriving pleasure from, etc.

Find it YouTube, and put it on your blog. It doesn't have to be the music video for the song, I am more interested in the lyrics. As evidenced by my selection below, sometimes you just can't find the video.

My song is "I'm on Standby" by Grandaddy.

3 comments:

Miriam 1:24 PM  

Somehow currently I believe thatThe Geek (shall inherit) ...

Chorus:
Ich weiß doch:
Die Verletzen sollen die Ärzte sein.
Die Letzten sollen die Ersten sein.
Sieh es ein, sieh es ein.
Die Ersten sehen als Letzte ein:
The meek/ geek shall inherit the earth.
= The hurt/ casualties should be the doctors.
The last should be the first.
You've got to understand, you've got to understand.
The first ones understand last.
...

Happy new year, Dave!

PS: Can't imbed youtube vids in my blog, but I guess a bright and shiny comment will do.

The Steadfast Warrior 8:52 PM  

This is a good one my friend. Mission accomplished. And yes, you can consider it a meme because I have a few people who regularily read my blog who'll probably bite and keep it going.

The Steadfast Warrior 8:53 PM  

I should also mention that the ALI community is vast and far reaching- you never know how far this thing will go... ;)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP