Jan 5, 2009

where the hell?

I know everyone has likely already seen this video, but I stumbled across it again today. "Where the hell is Matt?" is such a good video, and is designed to pull at the heartstrings. Don't get me wrong, it tugs at mine too (and thanks to my media studies courses, I have better understanding of why... it's the music.)

Anyways, in rewatching it, I realize that it does have a larger meaning or subtext - basically, that regardless of nationality, political allegiances, language barriers, etc that we can all dance. Or in truer terms, that regardless of where we are, we are all human beings. I think that is something that well forget from time to time. I can think of a few world leaders who could watch this...

So for those who haven't seen it yet, or simply want to rewatch it, here it is.

2 comments:

Claire 5:35 PM  

I saw this a few months ago and loved it! It does warm the heart doesn't it?

The Steadfast Warrior 7:19 PM  

I actually haven't seen this before. It's really quite awesome. Thanks for posting it. I do try to avoid You.Tube as it can sucks away hours of your life but now and again, it can give something back.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP