Jan 24, 2010

quiet

I have been going through a phase of just quietly existing, or at least trying to. Much of the frustration I mentioned in a previous post has been dealt with in one way or another. Namely, the Olympics finally figured out my schedule, and my student loan was deposited on Friday night, and not a moment too soon.


The only annoyance left to dispose of is the evicted roommate. I find that now, everything he does is that much more annoying, and it is all stupid stuff. Take the microwave... he just punches in time, and then opens the door when he thinks it is done. Which leaves the microwave sitting there with random numbers like "00:07" or "15:32" on it. It drives me nuts. Stupid, yes. His girlfriend is here CONSTANTLY now, and they have started taking long showers... together. Like 40 mins worth. In a house with only one bathroom, I think that is inconsiderate. Anyways, he is gone at the end of the month - one week today. Is it work mentioning? I think not.

My other roommate has been so patient through all of this. I really am lucky to have her around, cause she has put up with a lot from the other roomie. I haven't found anyone else to move in with us, but that is almost good, because we have to get the wall patched, and it will be easier to do it when the room is vacant.

In any case, I need to focus on the good, and on the things that I can change.

That's the moral.

And I'm out.

1 comments:

The Steadfast Warrior 4:05 PM  

Sometimes quiet is good. Glad your schedule for the Games is settled and can we scream a FINALLY about the loans?

One week. You can do it. Then he'll be gone. Just remember to breathe. :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP