Jan 16, 2010

scattered

My student loan is in the process of being un-messed-up, and I am also in the process of detangling my Olympic volunteer schedule. I am also still trying to lay out my semester, and information doesn't seem to be as forthcoming as it has been in previous terms. Now that the roommate has been evicted (he is here until the end of the month, though) I find all of the stuff he is doing exceedingly annoying.


All of this results in feeling scattered and a bit out of control, which is not pleasant, and in turn results in a short fuse. I know what the problem is, and I know there is resolution coming soon on all fronts. Student Loans has my updated banking information, and I have contacted VANOC about my schedule. The roommate, while annoying, is weeks away from moving, and I have found a replacement that both Sam and I are pleased with. That being said, the feeling still remains. My short fuse resulted in my snapping at R. this morning, which wasn't fair.

To add to all the fun, I also have a beaut of a headache. Part of a trend of headaches, actually. But that is another story.

Time to step back, and focus on the positive. I also need to purge some 'stuff' out of my life, cause I feel like I am endlessly tidying and putting away and moving about, but not accomplishing much. So I am going to work out a plan for that in the coming days.

I'm out.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP