Jan 9, 2010

unimpressed

In other news, I evicted one of the roommates last week. Jan 2 to be exact. It just wasn't working... he asked me for permission for a couple of parties, which I granted, outlining that it is a family complex, etc... and apparently there was no problem.

But there was. Two noise complaints were lodged from the strata council - three means we can't ever rent. He demolished two of those in less than 10 days. Then I found out that at his New Year's party, some of his guests were in/slept in our other roommates bedroom. Which is completely not cool. So we asked him to leave... and he was ok with it.

So I posted the ad on Craig's List, and have had one pickup, which is great. That person is coming to view it today, which is also great. So I went into J's room to open it up and air it out, and found this:


Yes, a giant hole (and accompanying dent) in the wall under the window. GRRRRR!!!! It sucks enough that the whole even exists - what sucks even more is getting it fixed. We have lovely 1970s textured drywall. Which is a BITCH to replace.

This is an example of why a person gets a damage deposit. But seriously dude, were you not gonna tell me? Just move out and be like "oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you..."

What other delights are hiding behind his furniture?

2 comments:

The Steadfast Warrior 11:59 AM  

That is so not cool. What a jerk! At least he's gone. Good luck with the hole.

Dave 3:43 PM  

Not gone yet... end of the month. :(

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP