Apr 5, 2005

I HATE REALTORS!!!!

Well, not all realtors. I just hate the ones that are showing our condo up here.

 

It’s been for sale for 3 weeks now, and we keep having people through to look at it. If we can’t be here, the realtor selling the place has a key. I don’t really have an issue with them coming through when we aren’t here, but don’t touch my stuff!!

 

We have one of those collapsible drying racks for cloths set up in the hall outside the bathroom, and one of the realtors that was through today tried to move it, and ended up collapsing it, with clothes on it. Well, they didn’t say anything, despite the fact that they knew that I studying in my room! If it was accident, which I’m sure it was, at least have the decency to say “Oh! I’m so sorry; I knocked over your drying rack.”

 

But no, the realtors just left. I didn’t notice until I left my room to lock the front door behind them.

 

And then, there was another realtor that showed it this afternoon while we were all out, and someone either moved or looked at my film script for creative writing. Chris said that maybe they just knocked off the edge of the desk, but they would have to practically hump my desk to do that. It isn’t exactly a piece of furniture you can just brush past…

 

AGH!

 

On a lighter note, I went to the launch party for Portal 2005, Malaspina’s Literary Journal. It was great, all the readers were really good (including my sister) and we got to see the best performance poet. I have never seen performance poetry before, and she was excellent. Her name was Sheri-D Wilson.

 

She had my practically doubled over with laughter. Especially when she told us what her mother said when she called her about eating meat.

 

“Honey, I don’t want to think about how my meat arrives at my place. Because I love animals! I just think of feedlots as finishing school for cattle.”

 

Wow, she was good.

 

Anyways, I gotta go finish working on a 500 word paper for English.

 

Cheers!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP