Apr 21, 2005

Laugh your ass off...

Once  upon a time,

in  a land far  away,

a  beautiful, independent,

self-assured  princess

happened  upon a frog  as she sat,

contemplating  ecological issues

on  the  shores of an unpolluted pond

in a verdant meadow near her  castle.

The  frog hopped into the princess' lap

and  said: Elegant Lady,

I  was once a  handsome prince,

until an evil witch cast a spell upon me.

One  kiss from you,  however,

and  I will turn  back

into  the dapper, young prince that I am

and  then, my sweet,  we can marry

and  set up housekeeping in your castle

with  my mother,

where  you can prepare my meals,

clean  my clothes, bear my  children,

and  forever

feel grateful and happy doing so.

That  night,

as  the princess dined sumptuously

on  a repast of lightly  sautéed frog legs

seasoned  in a white  wine

and  onion cream  sauce,

she  chuckled and thought to herself:

 

…I don't f***ing think  so.

 

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP