Apr 23, 2005

What a way to start a beautiful day...

Fighting with the mom. Again. About moving.

I am sick of having this argument with her. I'm moving, that's final, and I don't have to justify my decision or my life to her.

I explained to her that I can't live at the house, but that I couldn't explain all of it without hurting everyone who lives there. My mother's response?

"How North American!"

What the hell does that mean?! I don't want to live in filth! filth filth FILTH!!!!! How the HELL is that "North American" of me?!

I'm going to tell her that next time she brings it up.

Anyways, I do have some good to look forward to today. I'm going to the Irish Times to have a grand send-off for Lindsay, who is off to Vancouver this week.

So I'll just fixate on that.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP