Apr 28, 2005

Moving soon...

After residing at my parent’s house for a few weeks, I am now only days away from moving to my new digs with Samara and Crystal. I am so happy!

But I have a busy week ahead of me. I have to work, a lot, move all of my things from my parents house to Samara’s, go to rowing practice, then hoof it to Nanaimo, pack up my crap there, pack the next morning. My sister is picking up the rental van in Nanaimo at 1pm, then we have to load my stuff in it, and then race down to Samara’s and unload, race to my parent’s house, pick up Liz and Chris’ spare bed, get back to Nanaimo, unload the bed at their condo, return the van, and I get to drive back to Victoria in my own little car that night. I get to unpack, and then I have to be at work for 12pm the next day, then another rowing practice!

AAHHHH!!!!!

But it is all worthwhile…

Sanity is approaching, rapidly.

Have a great week everyone!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP