May 6, 2005

Sort of there...

So, I have moved most of my stuff to my new place with Samara and Crystal. Still living out of boxes, but I’ll get there eventually. Hopefully this is the last move for a little while. Spending my life last year running between two cities while working and trying to do school wasn’t really my idea of a fun time. It’s actually pretty stressful. Oh, to have a home!

I went to a play last night with Samara, Tara, Crystal, Oona and one of Tara’s friends, Chris. It was really good, called “Stones in His Pockets.” Two actors portray about 50 different characters, with no wardrobe changes and very little by way of set changes. It was great, and I had a blast.

I also went rowing again yesterday with the rest of the crew from the Corporate Challenge. This practice was a LOT better than the Tuesday practice, and if we get our act together, we might just be the city champions again (maybe)!

Anyways, I gotta go clean up my old room at my parents’ place.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP