Jan 9, 2007

a BIG update!

Well, this update isn't big in quantity, but it is big in substance.

As some of you know, I have had myself out there on a few online dating sites, inspired by the success of Claire. Well, after a few coffee dates and some odd moments, I think that I have finally met someone. I don't mean to be cliched, but we really clicked when we met the other day, and have been spending a lot of time together. We are very similar in nature, and both enjoy each other's company. I am very happy, but also very cautious. You know us virgos, there always has to be a barrier of some sort!

Anyways, his name is Eric, he's 29, and a boom operator (he holds the big fuzzy microphone over actors on tv sets). I'll post a pic later on when I get a chance.

That being said, I am off to school (and lunch with Eric!!)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP