Jan 25, 2007

weeping...

AHH!!! So MacBooks are supposed to be indestructible, right? Right? I even double checked on Apple's website, and found this direct quote:

"And since MacBook is sure to become your constant companion, a durable polycarbonate shell keeps it ready for the rough and tumble of everyday life."

So since my MacBook IS my constant companion (it goes to school with me every day), how in god's name did THIS happen?

And Apple wants my computer for THREE WEEKS to repair it?

Did I drop it, you ask? Throw it across the room? Oh no, I was simply typing merrily along, when I lifted my wrist and this little plastic edge started to peel away. So now my beautiful MacBook has a piece of scotch tape holding it together...

Boo...

1 comments:

tara 1:14 AM  

reason #1 why iBook is better than macBook....hahaha

I laugh in your general direction. now hurry up and get here already!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP