Apr 5, 2009

release

Alright, I've been bottling shit up. Here goes:

Dear Irritation 1: Please move out, now. Get out of my life. Take your piggy, narrow-minded misogynist, racist, homophobic ass out of here. Stop making me feel uncomfortable in my own home. Stop peeing on the toilet seat (How DO you get it under the edge of the seat? Wait, don't tell me), stop going out and leaving the door unlocked, stop running around half-naked all the time.

Dear Irritation 2: Please stop making me feel like an idiot all the time. You're life is so good, stop complaining about it.

Dear Irritation 3: Please stop telling me to come to Victoria for family times. I miss family too, but I CANNOT AFFORD THE TRIP OR THE TIME OFF!!!! If you want me, come get me or buy my Greyhound. You don't get to make me feel bad for not living up to family obligations.

Dear Irritation 4: Please stop making me feel like a child.

Dear Irritation 5: Please either promote me, or tell me you won't. I need to know.

Dear Stupid Woman: YOU run a stop a sign, YOU nearly plow into ME, forcing me to RUN INTO THE ROAD to avoid you, and yet you feel you can turn around and yell at me as I walk up the street? YOU want ME to be more careful? Do you know what those octagonal signs mean? You know, the red ones? They mean STOP! As in STOP YOUR CAR YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!

Jumpin' jehosaphat, I'm angry.

1 comments:

The Steadfast Warrior 6:39 PM  

Don't you feel better for having got all that out at once? Even a little bit? HUGS my friend.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP