Sep 29, 2009

davelearnsdigi

So, I've done it. I've started another blog.

Dave Ross is pleased to announce the launch of davelearnsdigi.wordpress.com

What is the purpose of this new blog you ask? Well, I need to have a learning journal, as well as document my progress through a couple of components of my DIGI 301 course. I decided to use a Wordpress blog in order to understand a different provider in the Blogosphere.

So check it out every now and then. There will be at least weekly entries on the overall course, as well as (Linds, you'll like this one) "Dave teaches himself digital photography." There will be lost of pretty (and not so pretty) pictures.

http://davelearnsdigi.wordpress.com/

And I'm out.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP