Jan 24, 2005

Nanaimo can...

KISS MY ASS!

Everytime I have something nice happen to me, or do something nice, Nanaimo finds a way to put a damper on things.

My car got broken into last night, again! And this time, they took some stuff. It looks like I am missing some CDs, and they took the speakers for my stereo out of my trunk. They ripped half the carpet up in the front passenger seat, did the same in the trunk, tried to steal the stereo itself, damaged the lock on the driver's door, and then (this is my favourite) they changed their socks in my car! Yes, I really did mean to type "socks."

But at least they didn't break the window. But for fucks sake, stay the fuck away from my car! My sister, her husband and I have been living here since May 2003, and collectively our cars have been broken into 5 times!

Stealing my speakers really bothers me! I have a miserable drive twice a week between here and Victoria, and music is integral to making that drive bearable. And now all I have are the shitty Honda-standard speakers in the front, one of which is blown, so now my music sounds like crap.

So I bought an alarm system, and it stopped working after one try. So now I have to go to all the way to Walmart and return it. And the microwave broke, so I need to buy a new one. And the rent is due, and the cell phone bill is $100, and the $200 charge on my VISA for a product I ordered online still hasn't been returned, even though they received the package back a month ago. AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I can't wait to escape this city, it's shitty weather, shitty traffic, shitty roads, shitty smells (the city smelled like ass-rot last week), shitty restaurants, and just its general shittyness.

Kiss my ass Nanaimo!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP