Jan 18, 2005

Not much

I feel like I am getting further and further remiss with my blog. It's not that I don't like writing. It's just that pretty much nothing remarkable has happened to me in the last little while.

Well, that isn't completely true.

On Friday, I went out for dinner and rented a movie with my good friend Samara, and had a really good time. Sometimes it is just good to curl up with a funny movie (Shrek 2) with a good friend and laugh yourself silly.

And today, I have a job interview at 1:00pm. It's perfect! I have applied at a Best Western Hotel up here, they are hiring a Front Desk Clerk part-time, which is exactly what I need. It's only 16-24 hours each week, and that is all I need. I just find that since 2 of my three courses are completely online and don't require me to be at the college, I have way too much time. Adding some time pressure will help me keep on track.

And working at a hotel is something that I have always wanted to do. And it also carries some responsibility. So here's to hoping that I have a job at the end of the day.

So there. All I had to was start writing, and I realized that the mundane can be good and just as much fun as the incredibly exciting.

Does that make sense?

And I'm out.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP