Dec 5, 2008

friday night

I handed in my shorter paper, and wrote the final exam for my literary theory course.

The worst of it is behind me.

Tonight, I am watching a movie and enjoying a bottle of wine. Tomorrow, I have to work all day... then another short paper. And then... four back to back exams. Then it is over.

But the end is in sight.

Also, after much handholding and doing-their-work-for-them, StudentAid BC has decided that I do qualify for funding for the current semester... they didn't realize that before being in school, I was making student loan payments. Oh, and they claimed they didn't know that I had cashed out my pension, despite the two letters that specifically mention it.

SIGH.

But, I have some money coming.

Slowly, surely, and steadfastly, things are happening.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP