Dec 30, 2008

Meme again

Alright, Linds, you tagged me...

7 random facts about Dave?

Okay, here we go...

1. My hairline is rapidly receding, even more so over the last 4 months.

2. I have a single birthmark, 3 inches below my bellybutton. It is a perfect little circle, about the size of a pencil eraser. Very few get to see it...

3.I fight constantly with the 'fight or flight' instinct, and worry in stressful situations that the 'grass is always greener' leaps to mind too quickly.

4. I wish I had manlier arms with manly arm hair. Weird, I know.

5. My right foot is larger than my left one.

6. Like Linds, I too am an OCD Virgo. I know that if Lindsay was visiting me and looking for something, I could say "in that pile over there" while gesturing at multiple piles, and she would know which one. My desk at work, it MUST be tidy. Everything in its place. Home life... not so much.

7. I don't know what I will be doing in 14 months, and am choosing not to think about it!

I don't have any readers to tag...

1 comments:

The Steadfast Warrior 7:26 PM  

You're going to hate seeing the word meme on my blog aren't you? And #6 had me in stitches. I was sitting here reading and nodding my head "yes" while cackling like a hyena! What a pair we are Love you!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP