Nov 10, 2004

Good bye, fair vanity!

I was brushing my teeth tonight, when I looked in the mirror and noticed something that I have known was happening, but refused to acknowledge.

My hairline is receding. Noticeably.

I have always appreciated my hair. I have had a full head of thick, dark brown hair my entire life. My grandfather was balding, and my father is balding, so I knew that it is a reality I'd have to face at one point or another, but I'm just not ready yet!

I'm only 21 years old!

When I pull my hair back, my hairline is now even with the front of my ears. In a few months, it will be farther back. If I start to look strange, I have made a pact with myself that I will shave my head. Better to be 100% bald than to look strange.

Or maybe I'll go for the "Patrick Stewart" look. Who knows?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP