Nov 17, 2004

I hate society

To the little f*ckers that broke into my car last night...

F*CK YOU!

You broke into my car, shattering glass everywhere, ransacked the contents, and didn't take a single thing! Oh, I forgot. Breaking the window was rewarded by the $4.00 in Tim Horton's gift certificates you took from the glovebox. Don't spend them all in one place!

Your antics have cost me $300 dollars. That's $300 I don't have, and had to beg from my parents. I missed a lecture, one I actually wanted to attend, dealing with the police and ICBC. And by the way, you are the worst thieves I have ever seen!

Did you know that after ripping out the ash tray looking for change (and not finding any) that you missed the $10 worth of change in the change compartment? Or the $150 worth of speakers in the trunk that you left behind, which you can't have missed, seeing as you actually went into the trunk? What a bunch of losers...

Enjoy your double-doubles guys, I hope they are satisfying.

Oh, and if you ever catch you, I'm gonna twist your balls, rip them off, and ram them down your F*CKIN' THROAT!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP