Nov 8, 2004

PANIC

In preparation for my coming shift in employment (and shift in wages) I did a financial calculator to see what the second semester will look like.

I need to find another $845 EACH MONTH just to meet my current expenses.

I honestly have no clue where this is all going to come from. I am re-submitting my loan application with a couple of changes to see if my student loan can be reassesed. I am seeing if I can push to have extra funds released from my RESP, and I will be agressively applying for jobs in the Nanaimo area. However, I may not be able to do school in the second semester.

AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!

To calm my panic, I lifted my eyes to the view from my bedroom window this afternoon. Excuse the quality of the pics, it is but a lowly webcam.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP