Nov 9, 2004

I hate being mean...

I finally did it, I snapped at a classmate today.

She just won't stop talking in class. And not only is she talking, what she talks about bears absolutely no relevance to the course material! I DON'T CARE!!!

I hate being mean to people, but I tried ignoring her, I tried asking her nicely, I've tried everything I have up my sleeve, but she just didn't get the message.

I find it incredibly distracting, and really, freakin' annoying!

So I turned to her, cut her off mid-sentence, and told her that I really need to focus in class, and could she please stop talking to me.

I hope I got through to her. Like I said, I don't like being mean, but I don't think I was mean, just blunt.

I'll guess I'll know when we next have class together!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP