Nov 26, 2004

Oh, if it weren't for my job

If I didn't have an an exellent job in Victoria, I think I would quit and just live in Nanaimo full-time. This place is just ridiculous. I found about 3 or 4 lunches worth of Tupperware that were so old that I just through them away rather than trying to clean out the fuzz in the containers. But it's where I found them that is just the killer.

Doesn't everyone keep lunch bags of dirty Tupperware in thei laundry room, in a big hamper along with a bunch of dirty towels and an extension cord?

If I became an alcoholic, at least I would have a reason.

That being said, Christmas party tonight! WHEE!! I've been looking forward to this for ages. It is soooo much fun!

Ta-ta!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP