Nov 23, 2004

My life, my paper, my car

Life goes on. I finished my History paper and submitted it today. Now I get to worry while I wait for the result. Onto my other papers now. I have an 800 word draft due in 3 hours. I have an Media Studies porject due on next Friday, and my English paper on Dec.6. Then finals. Too much going on! AGH!

Last October I bought my car for $4000. I just added up all my receipts, and I have spent $2112.77 maintaining and repairing it since then. And I just found out that the car needs another $500 in work, and soon.

Oh, and my sister's car got broken into for the second time in two weeks. Nothing taken, no damage to the car.

Whata lovely city we live in.

1 comments:

Max Cash For Cars 3:29 AM  

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
car for cash logan
sell car for cash brisbane

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP