Oct 7, 2004

Clean room, doubtful soul

I cleaned my little room in Nanaimo top to bottom this afternoon, and I have always found that when I clean, my mind races. Along those lines, I have a few things to say:

About the dude in my group in History that I wrote about, I totally misjudged him. We had our first presentation today, and it was better than excellent. I need a healthy dose of crow to eat.

To the people who moved in below me, it's great that you are learning to play the guitar, but please don't really crank the volume until you know more than three chords. Otherwise, I will be forced to counter your playing with repeated loud karaoke verses of "I Will Survive."

To my little brother, please stop taking 6:30am shifts on Fridays. It sucks to drive you out.

To all my good friends, thanks for being there for me. You always seem to be there whenever I need a ear to bend, or a shoulder to cry on, or a face to bitch at.

To my roommates, please stop making me feel stupid. It hurts. I will try to do the same for you.

There, I think I have cleared my slate for the time being. Expect another post tonight. I am Victoria-bound, and will probably be in a state by the end of the evening.

In the meantime,

Toodles!


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP