Oct 14, 2004

Midterms and fastfood

I just wrote my first midterm this morning in History! Wow, I have a better idea of what to expect on the final now, that is for sure. I think I did pretty well, but the questions were must more diverse than I had expected, linking together a lot of concepts we had not linked in class. Definitely worth while doing though.

I just watched "Super-Size Me", and I was absolutely revolted. My roomates and I even threw awayt the coupons from McShits, A&W and DQ, we were so disgusted, especially efter looking at the nutritional information on McShit's website. But that put me in a dilemna; I needed a burger today, I was absolutely craving one. So I did a little research.

Of all of the fast food joints out there, McShits is the least healthy. Wendy's is actually less fattening if you use caloric content as a determiner. A combo meal at Wendy's with fries and a Coke contains pretty the same caloric content as an entire Big Mac.

So all you fast-food junkies out there can take heart in the fact that it is not all going to kill you. Don't take this as artistic license to go out and get fat, but it isn't all bad.

Cheers!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP