Oct 31, 2004

Halloween Howls

Well, here it is, Halloween. All hallows eve. And yet, I have already had been to an excellent Halloween party. There was good times, good music, good friends, and good people. Not to mention the costumes. All were excellent!

After partying myself silly last night and careening back up the island to Nanaimo, I am now exceedingly tired. But it is my turn to make dinner. So I can't take the nap that my body SO desires.

I watched an incredibly bad movie this afternoon on TV. It was called "Amityville Doll House: Evil Never Dies." It is pretty loosely based on the Amityville Murders. However, the only connection was that there was a possessed doll house (an exact replica of the Amityville House) that caused them all this grief. Other than that, it was absolutely terrible. And yet, I watched the whole thing. Was does that have to say for our media-obessessed culture?

However, next on the movie roster is "Donny Darko." I haven't heard a lot about it, so I am looking forward to seeing it. I'll let you all know.

Finally, I have a pic to post for all of you. I can't take credit for its source. I got it off a blog that was linked from a blog that one my friends has on her blog. So rather than send you on a wild goose chase, here it is.

2 comments:

tara 11:42 AM  

donnie darko's one of my all time favourite movies!! I hope you enjoy it and I can't wait to see it again!

The Steadfast Warrior 7:18 PM  

That pic is so great. Especially when you read the caption! Hmmm... an inside job...

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP