Sep 28, 2004

You owe me $80, you narrow-minded bigot!

I hate my classmates.

I was reading merrily along in my Media Studies textbook this afternoon, and I turned the page and what do I see?

FAGGOT

JEW

NIGGER

and then the anarchy symbol, scribbled across two facing pages. And there are pages ripped out of the book after that. ASS HOLES! Every single one of them.

I bought that text new in September, and it was $80 dollars. That's 80 bones I don't have right now, so I am going to photocopy the affected and missing pages, and then I am going to have to keep that book, knowing the full while that it has this hate crap written in it.

In the meantime, I have to meet with my Instructor and the Human Rights Office at the school so that the class can attend a lecture on why this is bad.

Ass holes, every single one of them.

3 comments:

The Steadfast Warrior 11:23 PM  

What kind of crap is that? That was YOUR textbook and didn't belong to anyone BUT YOU! Jerks!!!!!

tara 10:04 AM  

'scuse me, but I'm confused

if you bought it new, then how did that stuff get in there? was it done before you bought it, therefore still in the store, or while it was in your possession?

oh the quizical mind of the overeducated

Dave 4:20 PM  

As best as I can tell, the text was vandalized when I was in class. The only time it has been unattended has been during our break in the middle of the lecture.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP